The General Coordination of Student Services has the objective of restructuring the academic-administrative processes, making them more agile and effective, providing adjustments in student service and unifying in a single coordination the attendance of the main administrative sectors to which the student relates.
For this, it is the responsibility of the coordination:
- To integrate all academic-administrative information related to the student.
- To develop internal processes that stimulate student service.
- To strive for attending, through respect, posture, balance, good communication, professionalism and proactivity, paying attention to the principles and values of institutional identity.
- To look for updates and strategies to improve service.
- To address, when necessary, the students' demands to the competent area.
- To identify and suggest procedure changes to improve student satisfaction.
Performing a task focused on attending the student, it manages and distributes the demands in our service fronts, fostering a culture of receptivity to the student, centralizing the process flows, improving the internal communication and sectorial organization.