Mackgraphe was stablished in 2012 in São Paulo, Brazil, by Instituto Presbiteriano Mackenzie (IPM), an educational institution founded in 1870. It is a research, development and innovation institute specialized in graphene and two-dimensional materials.
Our researchers, mostly linked to Universidade Presbiteriana Mackenzie, carry out Research and Development (R&D) aimed at innovations focused on market demands. The field of action involves synthesis and characterization of nanomaterials and the development of nanotechnologies applied to various industry segments.
Mackgraphe aim is to develop applications in nanotechnology as solutions to the market in collaboration with the industry.
Market oriented RD&I dedicated to the productive sector and long term partnership with industries.
Development of scalable routes to synthesize nanomaterials and its compounds..
Nanotech development focused on developing products for the market: composites, biosensors, energy storage, optical devices, paints and coatings.
Multiuser Labs (Open labs) structure designed to provide services and develop partnerships.
Our mission is to conduct research, development and innovation (RD&I) in the area of graphene and other two-dimensional materials aimed at nanotechnology as solutions for the market.
To be a hub reference in innovation establishing an ecosystem of integration between academia and industry, offering an accessible technological facilities for the development of nanotechnologies with added economic value.
- In personal conduct: dignity, character, integrity and Mackenzie spirit;
- In the exercise of professional activity: ethics, competence, creativity, discipline, dedication and willingness to volunteer;
- In interpersonal relationships: loyalty, mutual respect, understanding, honesty and humility;
- In the decision process: search for justice, truth, equal opportunities for all;
- In the relationship with other institutions: responsibility, independence and transparency.