The Sector of the Graduate Programs Supportis subordinated to The Graduate Degree General Coordination, is responsible for administrative processes involving graduate courses. The objectives of this sector are:
- Supporting graduate programs.
- Supporting the creation of new courses: master’s (academic and professional), doctorates, inter-institutional master’s (Minter), inter-institutional doctorates (Dinter), and inter-institutional professional masters.
- Supporting the selection process for master’s and doctoral courses.
- Registering post-doctorate researchers in graduate programs.
- Registering and supporting visiting professors linked to graduate programs.
- The recognition of master’s degrees and doctorates awarded abroad.
- To support the national and international academic mobility.
Roberta Gonçalves de Sousa Miranda
Coordinator of Graduate Programs Support