- The full papers were published in the following special volume of Elsevier´s ENTCS – Electronic Notes in Theoretical Computer Science:
Pedro P.B. de Oliveira and J. Kari, editors. “15th International Workshop on Cellular Automata and Discrete Complex Systems”. Electronic Notes in Theoretical Computer Science, v. 252, 245 pages, Elsevier: Netherlands, 2009.
- All full and short papers appeared in a 370-page printed proceedings book, whose cover, initial pages and preface are available here.
- As for the post-workshop special editions of periodicals, the situation is the following:
- Journal of Cellular Automata: The set of papers to appear have been defined, drawn from the papers presented in the workshop, and the corresponding invited authors are presently preparing their revised version. Journal of Theoretical Computer Science (TCS-C: Theory of Natural Computing): Some papers were drawn directly from those presented in the workshop, but the special issue is being suplemented by a call-for-papers, currently open, whose details are here.
- International Journal of Natural Computing Research: A general call-for-papers is yet to be open.