FCI offers extensive training for its students preparing them for the job market and also for research and extension activities in Computer Science, Information Systems, Mathematics and, Systems Analysis and Development. A student who shows interest in scientific research has the opportunity to participate in several research projects developed by the faculty members. FCI's objectives in research are: to encourage students to carry out research in the scientific and technological community; to make the students engage and appreciate the contents, methods, techniques, technologies, culture and research ethics through immersion in the scientific research process; and to enable students to develop research independently and responsibly.
- Laboratory of Natural Computing and Machine Learning - LCoN
- Big Data and Applied Analytical Methods - BigMAAp
- Laboratory of Visual Computation - LCV
- Laboratory of Studies in Software Production Environments - MACKLEAPS
- Mathematical Laboratory - Lab. Mat.
- Laboratory of Games, Learning, Simulation, Systems, and Signals - JAS3
- Education / Mathematics Education
- Computational Ethics
- Software Engineering
- Artificial Intelligence / Natural Computing / Adaptive Systems
- Optimization and Logistics
- Graphic Processing and Digital Media
- Educational Processes, Games and Social Networks
- Security systems
- Parallel and Distributed Systems
- Educational technology
Monday: 11:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
Tuesday: 11:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. and 6:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
Thursday: 5:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m
Prof. Dr. Arnaldo R. de Aguiar Vallim Filho
Profa. Dra. Maria Amelia Eliseo
Maisa Alvino Luiz