Program of Care and Guidance to Students
Mackenzie Presbyterian University is a confessional institution which, due to its institutional mission, seeks to understand and support students, offering help according to their difficulties and needs, from the entrance exam to the conclusion of the course.
For this purpose, PROATO was developed with the goal to offer psychopedagogical support and orientation to deal with DISABLED STUDENTS AND/OR STUDENTS WITH SPECIAL NEEDS to bring down barriers that could unable access, permanence and participation in the academic world.
In this group of students, we include:
- Physical disability;
- Intellectual disability;
- Sensory impairment (blindness, deafness, visual impairment, hearing impairment and deafblindness);
- Mental disorder;
- Reduced mobility;
- Autism Spectrum Disorder;
- Attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD);
- Difficulties in successful college adjustment;
- Existential issues;
- High skills/Highly gifted individuals.
If you wish PROATO’s assistance, follow these steps:
- access your TIA;
- click on the PROATO link;
- fill in the requested data.
After that, you just have to wait and we will contact you.