Office of the Coordination of Support to Post-Graduate Programs
The Office of the Coordination of Support to Post-Graduate Programs, linked to the Office of the Post-Graduate General Coordination, is responsible for administrative processes involving post-graduate stricto sensu courses, including:
- Supporting post-graduate programs.
- Supporting the creation of new courses: master’s (academic and professional), doctorates, inter-institutional master’s (Minter) and inter-institutional doctorates (Dinter), etc.
- Supporting the selection process for master’s and doctoral courses.
- Registering post-doctorate researchers in post-graduate programs
- Registering and supporting visiting professors linked to post-graduate programs.
- The recognition of master’s degrees and doctorates awarded abroad.
Roberta Gonçalves de Sousa Miranda
Coordinator of Support to Post-Graduate Programs