Office of the Post-Graduate General Coordination
The Office of the Post-graduate General Coordination is the executive office subordinated to the Provost of Research and Post-Graduate Studies (PRPG), responsible for the coordination and monitoring of teaching and research activities within the Post-Graduate Stricto Sensu Program. Among its main responsibilities are:
- Promoting the interface between the post-graduate program and the Council for the Coordination of the Improvement of Higher Education (CAPES) through monitoring, and sending annual reports, personnel management, etc.
- Providing support for new course proposals to CAPES’ New Course Proposal Application (APCN).
- Support the rules and regulations of the Post-Graduate Stricto Sensu program and the other Programs.
- Undertaking the semesterly selection processes of master’s and doctorate courses.
- Registering and supporting visiting researchers and professors working in post-graduate programs.
- Registering and supporting post-doctorate researchers in post-graduate programs.
- Providing resources for the accreditation and re-accreditation of post-graduate teaching programs.
- Dealing with the recognition of master’s and doctorate degrees obtained abroad.
- Providing support to the implementation of joint degree and co-tutelage agreements.
- Registering and supporting students in internships in post-doctoral sandwich courses in graduate programs
Profa. Dra. Maria Cristina Triguero Veloz Teixeira