We believe that God is the reference of all reality and His Kingdom is manifested in all areas. This reality must be understood by the Creation-Fall-Redemption structure revealed in the Holy Bible.
Educating the human being, created in God´s image, for the full exercise of citizenship, in an environment of Reformed Christian faith.
Being recognized by the society as a Presbyterian and philanthropic denominational institution, dedicated to the divine and human sciences, committed to social and environmental responsibility, in continuous search for academic excellence and management.
- In personal conduct: dignity, character, integrity and Mackenzie spirit;
- In the exercise of professional activity: ethics, competence, creativity, discipline, dedication and willingness to volunteer work;
- In interpersonal relationships: loyalty, mutual respect, understanding, honesty and humility;
- In the decision-making process: seeking consensus, justice, truth, equal opportunities for all;
- In the relationship between collegial bodies, units and departments: cooperation, team spirit, professionalism and adequate communication;
- In the relationship with other institutions: responsibility, independence and transparency;
- In society: participation and provision of services to the community;
- And, in all circumstances, act with love that is the bond of perfection.