Universidade Presbiteriana Mackenzie in partnership with University Pittsburgh – Katz Graduate School of Business offers the Executive MBA Worldwide program designed for experienced managers, entrepreneurs, and high-potential professionals who wish to expand their business knowledge, leadership skills, and professional network. The program gives students the strategic vision and confidence to compete on the global stage.
- 18 MONTHS - Classes are held in São Paulo, once a month, from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. (hosted at WTC Forum, Berrini region).
- RENOWNED FACULTY - Classes are 100% in English, taught in person by professors from Pitt and Mackenzie.
- GLOBAL NETWORK - Four Global Executive Forums are held with international classmates (starting and ending the program at the campus of the University of Pittsburgh).
- CLASS PROFILE - Average of professional experience 13 years, Average Managerial Experience 7 Years, Average age of 35 years.
- DEGREES - MBA degree from the University of Pittsburgh upon completion of the 48 credits required and a Certificate of Pós-Graduação Latu-Sensu from Universidade Presbiteriana Mackenzie upon completion of an additional monograph.
- To make executives think strategically and act fearlessly when faced with tough decisions.
- To develop the confidence to embrace change and adapt to new challenges.
- To equip Executives with new tools for managing people and projects. And you’ll become fluent in the ever-changing language of global business.
Candidates are evaluated based on the following:
- Minimum of five years of professional experience after completing a undergrad degree and potential for career progression.
- Previous academic performance.
- Proficiency in English.