Group Status: Institution-certified
Year Formed: 2006
Group Leader: Prof. Dr. Octavio Ribeiro de Mendonça Neto
Area of Prevalence: Administration (Administration, Accounting, and Tourism)
Inf: Acesse a area do Laboratório
- Financial Accounting
- Management Control
- Ana Lucia Fontes de Souza Vasconcelos
- Ana Maria Roux Valentini Coelho Cesar
- Cecilia Moraes Santostaso Geron
- Edson Luiz Riccio
- Flavio Roberto Mantovani
- Henrique Formigoni
- José Carlos Tiomatsu Oyadomari
- João Paulo Cavalcante Lima
- Liliane Cristina Segura
- Luiz Carlos Jacob Perera
- Marcelo Francini Girão Barroso
- Maria Thereza Pompa Antunes
- Marta Cristina Pelucio Grecco
- Octavio Ribeiro de Mendonça Neto
- Ricardo Lopes Cardoso
- Ronaldo Gomes Dultra-de-Lima
- Auro Seigui Uehara
- Rodrigo Santos Borges
- Talita de Sousa Mauro
- Valdério Matias da Silva
- The Contribution of Professional Master Programs to the Development of Management Technologies.
- The Recent Evolution of the Accounting Profession in Brazil.
- Operational Capabilities and Market Performance: Evaluation from the point of view of the Absorptive Capacity and Management Control.
- Discursive Features of Managerial Control Artifacts .
- Implementation of Managerial Control Techniques and Micro and Small Firms : an interventionist approach through knowledge sharing.
- Decision-Making Models Applied to Strategic Management Accounting – SMA.
- Relationships between Management Controls and Flexibility.
- The Relationship between Sustainable Practices and Business Indicators: an Analysis between Brazilian and European Firms.
- Independent Audit Practices and the Implications for Firms and Society.
- Creation of a Composite Sustainability Index for Brazilian Firms .
- Management and Control Diagnosis of Brazilian Publicly-Listed Corporations.
- Disclosure vis-à-vis New Accounting Practices and New Technologies.
- Accounting Statements Preparation and its Implications for Stakeholders.
- The Role of Best Corporate Governance and Accountability Practices: Evidence from the Promotion of Sustainable Development in Portugal and Brazil.
- Taxes and their Social and Business Implications.
- Prospects of Women’s Influence on the Accounting, Finance, and Administration Areas of Business Firms in Portuguese-Speaking Countries.
- Value & Risk.