1 - SPECIFIC KNOWLEDGE PROGRAM
There will be no specific knowledge test for the Ph.D, only proficiency in a foreign language will be required.
2 - DOCUMENTATION REVIEW
• Lattes Curriculum
• Electronic version of the undergraduate program’s records (to be submitted with the application form).
3 - PROFICIENCY IN A FOREIGN LANGUAGE
Notice: A single copy of a conventional, non-electronic, one-language dictionary without a glossary for Portuguese terms will be allowed. No test review will be allowed.
Proficiency choices: English
The test involves translating text into Portuguese.
3 - LITERATURE
4 – INTERVIEW
The candidate will be informed of the date and place of interview by the program.
1 – LOGICAL REASONING TEST
NO SPECIFIC KNOWLEDGE TEST, AND ONLY A PROFICIENCY TEST, WILL BE HELD
Applicants will be selected based on an interview and analysis of the following documents:
- Lattes curriculum (to be attached to the application form).
- Electronic version of the master’s program’s records (to be submitted to the Program along with other documents requested).
- Copy of the Master’s dissertation
TO APPLY FOR THE DOCTOR’S PROGRAM, applicants must submit three (3) letters of recommendation to be send directly by the recommending party to the Program, in addition to the documents mentioned above.
Address for submission:
2 – TEST OF PROFICIENCY IN A FOREIGN LANGUAGE
Venue: to be informed.
1. Changing the selected foreign language will not be allowed after submitting the application.
2. A single copy of a conventional, non-electronic, one-language dictionary without a glossary for Portuguese terms will be allowed. No test review will be allowed..
3. Applicants must prove proficiency in English (required) and one of the following languages: Spanish, French, Italian and/or German. The test involves translating text into Portuguese.
3 - INTERVIEW
The list of applicants summoned for the interview will be published on.