PPGEEC aims to develop reflection, investigation and action in teaching and research by training professionals capable of operating both in higher education and research at institutes and active enterprises in Telecommunications and Computer Engineering and related areas. In addition, the program’s objectives include fostering a policy of researcher training to meet the industry’s demands for high quality staff as a means to increment and improve national scientific production, as well as playing a decisive and collaborative role in the development of the national technology ecosystem, be it through asset-training or the execution of applied research projects in cooperation with other institutions or business firms
- Research Areas;
- Examining Boards of Thesis and Dissertations: Procedures, Documents, Qualifyings and Defenses;
- Rermover o ítem: Journals.
The purposes of PPGEEC include:
- Building the skills of professors and researchers;
- Training professionals for action in the areas specifically addressed by the Program;
- Encouraging and developing advanced research activities with didactic, scientific and professional goals.