- Nov 7: Information about the special issues of the associated periodicals have been added in the Publication page of the website.
- Nov 6: the slides from Jarkko Kari´s tutorial on cellular automata theory are made available, from the Invited Speakers page of the website.
- Oct 10-12: The workshop happened.
- Oct 8: Final programme is made available.
- Oct 5: Generally useful information about São José, from the perspective of a foreign visitor, is published.
- Oct 1: Third tentative programme is made available.
- Sep 28: Second tentative programme is made available.
- Sep 27: Due to an unexpected medical condition, Leon Chua had to cancel his invited talk. As a counterpart, Jarkko Kari has agreed to extend his invited tutorial.
- Sep 25: Details about the free shuttle service are made available.
- Sep 21: Full tentative programme is made available.
- Sep 9: New low value of the registration fee is introduced, to be held until on-site registration.
- Aug 21: Social programme is detailed.
- Aug 19: Abstracts of the invited talks are added.
- Aug 17: Details about the venue of the workshop and information about
accomodation are included.
- Aug 12: Authors have been notified about acceptation/rejection of their papers.
- June 14: Official submission deadline is reached.
- May 31: Submission deadline extended for June 14th.
- May 27: List of invited speakers is now complete.
- May 11: List of invited speakers updated.
- May 8: Second call for papers was sent round, with 1 week extension of the submission deadline. Partial list of confirmed invited speakers was posted.
- Apr 30: Registrations opened.
- Mar 27: Submissions started.
- Feb 10: First call for papers was sent round.