WHO WE ARE AND WHAT WE DO.
The Coordination for International and Interinstitutional Cooperation - simply known as International Office works with the universities, faculties and departments to create, identify and disseminate opportunities for international collaboration across all disciplines and countries; and to negotiate, structure and implement international partnership agreements.
Further information about the breadth and depth of the University’s international engagement can be found on the list of International partners,
The International Office also:
- Provides strategic advice to the University on international matters
- Oversees University-wide strategic partnerships
- Maintains strategic relations on behalf of the University with international government bodies
- Provides advice regarding appropriate due diligence for international agreements
- Coordinates overseas visits by senior University representatives and inward visits by senior overseas delegations
- Monitors and implements the University's international strategy